TecAlliance combines passion for IT with passion for automotive technology. As a full-service provider of data, services and processes, we are already market leaders in Europe and are currently expanding this advantage worldwide. How is this possible? Through our team. At TecAlliance, IT and automotive specialists collaborate to digitalize the automotive aftermarket. We don’t just experience the future of the market together – we build it.
As a Group Manager IM (Group: Vehicle Data Standardisation PC/LC) at our company, you will benefit from flexible working hours and many opportunities for professional development. And as a globally positioned and growing company, we also offer you the opportunity to seek new challenges abroad if you wish. Regardless of the location, you will have the opportunity to take on many attractive tasks and work self-sufficiently with us. Does this sound good to you? Then join our team as a
GROUP MANAGER (M/F)
Information Management (fulltime)
YOUR SCOPE OF DUTIES:
You will manage group-wide projects and plan and work within the daily operations.
Moreover you will have the responsibility of the disciplinary and professional management of the group, including regular on-demand communication.
You will be responsible for the compliance of the processes according to the process organization, the budget of the group as well as its controlling and the running of all tasks such as:
- Maintain and setup of automotive-related vehicle descriptions
- Researching, preparation, compilation and documentation of vehicle data
- Compilation and further processing of data from third-party systems on in-house systems
- Data quality assurance
- Use and further development of our internal data entry program
- You will take care of group-wide communication with the relevant internal departments and external interfaces at every location
- Completed higher vocational education or have the ability to work and think at college / university level
- A strong affinity with IT
- Several years’ experience in the automotive field including management experience, ideally in the spare parts business
- A structured and analytical approach to work and the capacity to act independently and responsibly
- Entrepreneurial mindset, social and communication skills and activity and implementation oriented skills
- A self-assured manner, a hands-on mentality at the same time and a proven track record of the successful use of these skills in a management position
- Excellent English skills and good German skills.
We look forward to receiving your application – digitally, of course. Send your application materials (CV & motivation) to us at email@example.com
Do you have any questions? No problem. You can contact Ms Shanna Hofstede at +31 (0)43 3088 684.