Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organisation and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
JUNIOR MASTER ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
The job of Electrical Engineer is a real world job for a technology expert. You will be working in international teams of colleagues and customers, sharing ideas and developing your expertise. Is this what you are looking for? Then we are looking for you!
As a Junior Master Electrical Engineer you will be working on designing, improving and realising the electrical part of the plasma coating systems which the client develops and assembles for customers worldwide. Technologies such as vacuum, mechanics, electrics, software and process, come together.
You will build up your knowledge and experience in machine building being involved in projects from scratch to the delivery to customers. Eventually you will be able to make proposals for optimisation and improvement and have contact with international customer
- A recently acquired Master’s Degree (MSc) in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar;
- A conceptual level of thinking but a hands-on mentality;
- Passion for technology and working in teams;
- Good communication skills and a pro-active approach;
- Interest in troubleshooting equipment;
- You speak and write English, and preferably German, fluently;
- Willingness to travel worldwide when needed.
Please send your application and motivation by using the “apply button” below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa (+31612651342, +31402116777 or email@example.com
) to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!