MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Are you ready to challenge your marketing and communication skills? ROCKWOOL offers you a great opportunity to join this global market leader and play a key role in defining their marketing communication strategy!
This is who we are
The ROCKWOOL Group is the world leader in stone wool solutions. As a leading player in the insulation market ROCKWOOL delivers sustainable solutions for energy-efficient and fire-safe buildings, with optimum sound insulation and climate control.
This is the role
In this challenging position you define and execute marketing communication strategies based on the ROCKWOOL Sales Benelux Group strategy to develop the business. The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for planning, coordination and execution of internal and external online and offline marketing communication activities in line with the overall marketing strategy as well as in line with the plans & policies of the Marketing Communications department. The scope for the Marketing Communications Specialist is the region Benelux with special focus on the General Building Industry (focus on target groups dealers and contractors and DIY segments). This position is located in Roermond and you will report to the Marketing Communications Director. The main tasks and responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Specialist are:
This is what you offer
- Ensure sales and marketing plan execution with the acceptance and commitment of local sales teams.
- Take care of external and internal communications. Internal: working closely together with the internal organization – both on managerial and peer-to-peer level. External: management of and communication with external agencies and customers.
- Build a strong online presence of ROCKWOOL in the different local markets.
- Make standard offline sales tools, such as technical brochures, reference cards, POS material, etc. available in all related markets.
- Support the sales teams in the countries with (online) lead generation and first line follow up according to defined processes.
- Act as project manager for product launches or marketing communication projects.
This is what we offer
- Higher Vocational Education and / or Master degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in Marketing Communications
- Thorough knowledge of online marketing and social media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write and revise commercial texts
- Strong project Manager
- Affinity with the building industry
- Language skills: Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. German is a most welcomed addition.
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative stories. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
For more detailed information about this position please contact Thomas Fabrie (Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 52 63 20 18 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, please apply by sending an English version of your resume and cover letter by pushing the button below.